Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1129 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
This intriguing custom Oceanfront Home demonstrates the perfect balance of Luxury and today's casual lifestyle. The living areas of the property are very open and flow seamlessly from one to the other. All have breathtaking views of the large pool and the Atlantic Ocean. A total of over 7,300 sq. feet includes 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths and a powder room off the entry. Plenty of space for friends and family to visit. The owner's suite on the south end enjoys amazing light and a unique loft with fireplace and private veranda overlooking the beach. Epicurean-open kitchen makes preparing meals even for a large gathering easy. The lower level has a recreation room including a pool table, professional bar with ice maker, dishwasher, and game table with direct access to the pool and beach.The beautiful furniture in this property is also available for purchase by separate arrangement.
- MLS® #863108
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,304
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, DSL Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Shake
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Wrap Around, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Water Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- Days on Market244
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1129 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Tinted Window(s), Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker Stnd Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2017 at 4:46pm EDT.